– New [All] Intercache methods (remember that each control has its complete description in the tooltip).
– New [All] Merge different .lym scenes in one.
– New [All] Support for Internet Explorer 11.
– New [All] Layama App high DPI monitors improved support.
– New [All] Available debug log file.
– New [3dsmax] Small improvements in 3dsmax script.
– New [Unreal] Unreal 4.25 support.
– New [Unreal] Higher quality export.
– New [Unreal] Screen percentage option.
– New [Unreal] Render output size.
– Fix [All] No logo support.
– Fix [Unreal] Unreal initial camera orientation.
– Fix [3dsmax] Issues in FStorm for 3dsmax.
– Fix [Blender] Several general bugfixes.
– Removed [3dsmax] “Net Render” in 3dsmax option has been disabled due to a historical 3dsmax bug (you still can use “prepare for render” to render it in your farm)
Side note: V-Ray 5 fixes some issues of V-Ray Next with the Render Elements and the result of the virtual walkthroughs created with V-Ray are heavily improved over the same scene rendered with V-Ray Next.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.